Effective January 3, 2017, the Superior Court of Orange County will implement the following change to traffic calendar scheduling:
- Traffic Court Trials will be heard daily starting at 1:30 p.m.
- Unless otherwise specified below, only the time of the hearing is changing; the existing court trial setting guidelines designating law enforcement agencies for specific days of the week will remain.
- Court trials that have already been set for 8:30 a.m. will remain as set.
- Traffic Arraignments and Hearings will be heard at 8:30 a.m., Monday through Thursday, every week of the month.
- There will be no changes made to the current Night Court or Collections Court Calendar Model.
- As part of this new traffic calendar model, the following agencies calendar schedule will be modified as follows:
- Garden Grove Police Department: Photo Enforcement Court Trials will remain on Tuesdays, but will expand to every week of the month. All other Court Trials will also be heard on Tuesdays.
- Los Alamitos Police Department: Photo Enforcement Court Trials will be changed to Thursdays, every week of the month. All other Court Trials will continue to be heard on Fridays.
The Court Notice is posted online here: