Mid-sized law firm headquartered in San Diego is seeking a full-time experienced associate attorney to lead the business expansion project into Orange County. Law firm specializes in community association law; including general counsel, collections, and construction defect litigation. This position requires strong organizational and problem solving skills and the ability to work independently and occasional travel throughout Southern California. This person will begin training in San Diego office for approximately two to three (2-3) weeks.
Pay Rate/ Salary Range: DOE
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- JD from an ABA approved school
- Must be licensed in CA
- Community Association experience, and/or collections and General Counsel experience
- Proficiency in MS Suite, specifically Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to think and act independently and with minimal supervision
- Outstanding listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong client satisfaction skills
- Marketing skills a plus
Generous salary and annual discretionary bonuses, medical, dental and vision plans, annual 401K contributions, casual dress code, generous paid vacation time and 11 holidays per year, quarterly team building events, and more.
If you believe you would be an excellent candidate for this role, please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to “Administrator” for consideration. All inquiries will remain confidential.